Nume : Baby looney tunes
Nr. episoade : 5
Limba : Engleza
A fost difuzat pe : Cartoon Network
Descriere in Romana :
Baby Looney Tunes este un serial de animație produs de Warner Bros. Animation. Aceștia îi arată pe personajele celebre Looney Tunes ca copii mici aflați sub grija lui Buni, fiind similar cu Muppet Babies. A avut premiera pe blocul Kids' WB! pe 7 septembrie, 2002 și a continuat să se difuzeze pe Cartoon Network până în 2006.
În România, serialul a avut premiera pe canalul Pro Cinema subtitrat în limba română și s-a difuzat din 2008 până în 2009. Pe 12 octombrie, 2011 serialul a avut premiera pe canalul Boomerang ca parte a blocului Cartoonito dublat în limba română.
Description in English :
Baby Looney Tunes is an American animated television series showing the Looney Tunes characters as babies. It was produced by Warner Bros. Animation.
The show premiered on WB stations usually before or after the Kids' WB! block on September 7, 2002 and continued to air on Cartoon Network until 2006. The show is similar to Muppet Babies, with the main characters taken care of by Granny.
- Baby Bugs – He is indicated to be the oldest of the babies, which validates him as the leader. His leadership however does tend to cause dispute, especially with Lola and Daffy.
- Baby Lola – She is second in the lead after Bugs but sometimes she takes charge. Her independence is greater than the others and she has more boyish tendencies than the other girls.
- Baby Daffy – Often he is self-indulgent and always wants his personal gain. When problems arise, he believes it is himself who is treated unfairly, not noticing the inconvience inflicted on the others. Half the time, he does show and mean good intent.
- Baby Melissa – She often sticks with Petunia. She is a highly ambitious and thoughtful sort with a good nature, but at times she can be a control freak and get on the others nerves.
- Baby Petunia – She often sticks with Melissa. She is smarter than the other babies with insatiable curiosity.
- Baby Taz – As much as Taz is well behaved, he often mistakes various objects for food and sometimes breaks things with his spin. He has a sense of fun which exceeds all the others and he is prone to being a cry baby.
- Baby Tweety – The youngest and the smallest of the gang. Depicted as the brainstormer, because he comes up with ideas when the others are fresh out of them. He is very sensitive about his small frame (which he must overcome in most episodes centered around him) and curious about what he encounters.
- Baby Sylvester – At times he is shy and hesitant and he makes an easy target for Daffy to hoax and trade with. He is rarely seen using his claws. He likes to get attention from Granny more than the others.
- Granny – She offers professional love and care for the babies to keep them happy. The babies are fascinated and touched by her wisdom and her ability to overcome problems when they arise.
- Floyd Minton – Granny's nephew. Sometimes he is overwhelmed by the responsibility he takes on the babies but he is determined never to let Granny down. He often keeps an eye on one of the individual babies in each episode during Season 2.